For International Business Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. is committed to the highest ethical standards in all business transactions. Partners must follow all applicable laws, rules and regulations when conducting Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. business.
Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. will be accurate and truthful in representing business transactions to government agencies. Payments made to any foreign agent or government official must be lawful under the laws of the India and the foreign country or client. Payments by or on behalf of Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. to foreign agents or government officials should always be strictly for services rendered and should be reasonable in amount given the nature of those services. Under no circumstances may a partner make payments in violation of the law or to induce government officials to do business with Kamlesh Food Private Ltd..
Partners must comply with all local and foreign laws regarding customs and trade. Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. will be accurate and truthful in representing business transactions to government agencies. All information that a partner furnishes to any customs official or to any agent hired by Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. to facilitate imports and exports must be accurate and truthful. If you conduct business internationally on behalf of Kamlesh Food Private Ltd., please make sure you have a thorough understanding of these laws and know enough about any third parties doing business in Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. name to ensure they are making appropriate decisions on our behalf. Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. partners at no time are permitted to influence the outcome of any business decision by exchanging bribes or kickbacks of any kind.
Honest and Ethical Conduct
The Company expects all employees to act with the highest standards of honesty and ethical conduct while working in Company premises, at Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. sponsored business and social events, or at any other place where the employees represent Kamlesh Food Private Ltd.. In all cases, if uncertain regarding the appropriateness of an event or action, seek assistance in interpreting the requirements of these practices by contacting your supervisor or Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. Human Resources Department. Compliance with Applicable Rules and Regulations All Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. employees must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Employees are expected to be familiar with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to their business responsibilities and to fulfill their duties in accordance with these laws and regulations with regards to disclosures in Governmental Filings and Other Public Communications It is Company policy to make full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in the reports and documents that it files with or submits to various state or federal agencies, including the Securities and Exchange Commission, and in other public communications made by the Company. All employees are expected to use their best efforts to perform their duties in a manner intended to implement this policy.
Conflicts of Interest
Every employee must avoid situations that create, or could create, a conflict with the goals and business priorities of Kamlesh Food Private Ltd.. Sometimes it can be difficult to determine if a given action or decision could create a conflict of interest with the company. In these situations, discuss the situation with your manager, the Legal Department or the Human Resources Department. Family members and friends of Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. employees are welcome to work for Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. , or for our suppliers or competitors, as long as such employment does not harm Kamlesh Food Private Ltd.. However, employees in certain positions have significant influence on company decision making. If you work in one of these positions, it is critical that you avoid anything that could appear to compromise your objectivity. It is critical that you avoid actions or decisions that could harm the company. There are many other areas in which a conflict of interest could arise. In partnership with your manager, apply common sense in reviewing potential conflicts.
Do not engage in any business outside of Kamlesh Food Private Ltd., if it interferes with your performance or responsibilities to the Company.Our policies prohibit any employee from accepting simultaneous employment with an Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. supplier, developer, or competitor, and from taking part in any activity that enhances or supports a competitor’s position. Hourly An employee may not directly or indirectly conduct outside business that interferes with the proper performance of the employee’s job at Kamlesh Food Private Ltd., is conducted during an employee’s normal working hours, or utilizes Kamlesh Food Private Ltd.confidential information or specialized skills and knowledge gained as an employee of the Company. This includes becoming a contractor, consultant or supplier to Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. or a competitor while being employed at Kamlesh Food Private Ltd.. Business Interests: If you are considering investing in the business interests of a supplier, developer, or competitor, you must ensure that your investment does not compromise your responsibilities to Kamlesh Food Private Ltd.. Many factors should be considered in determining whether a conflict situation exists, including: The ability to influence Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. decisions or decisions of
- The other company
- Access to the confidential information of Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. or of
- The other company;
It can only be used for appropriate business purposes. Inappropriate disclosure of confidential information can cause irreparable harm to the company and will not be tolerated. Confidential information can take a variety of forms, including but not limited to printed reports, electronic emails, voice mails, oral presentations, or electronic spreadsheets. Confidential information can include business practices, recipes, marketing plans, development plans, long range plans, strategic plans, employee names, personnel files, social security numbers, bank account numbers and financial reports.
These are a few examples. When in doubt if something is confidential, please discuss it with the General Counsel or Compliance Officer.
- Protecting Confidential Information: Confidential information may not be disclosed to anyone outside the company, except when required in order to conduct company business and approved by the General Counsel or Compliance Officer. When printed confidential information is no longer needed, it must be shredded or placed in a locked receptacle designed to gather bulk material for shredding. Confidential information must be maintained in a locked location whenever it is not in use.
- For example, personnel files must be in a locked file cabinet or locked office at all times. If kept in a locked office, non‐management employees cannot be permitted unsupervised access. Prohibited Use of Confidential Information: Confidential information can never be used for personal gain. For example, if you are aware of confidential company plans to acquire another company, purchasing stock in that company would not only be a violation of this policy, but would also be a violation of the law. It is also prohibited to share this information with another person to facilitate financial gain.
- Confidential information cannot be used for the benefit of any other company. For example, if you leave Kamlesh Food Private Ltd., you cannot use any of our forms or processes at your next company. Confidential information cannot be shared with other employees unless there is a legitimate business purpose for them to have the information. For example, if you have access to financial data that includes payroll information, you cannot share that information with other employees, unless such sharing is required in order to properly execute your responsibilities.
- Confidential information cannot be shared with friends and family, no matter how interesting the information may seem. Such disclosures, while not intended to do harm to the company, can have significant unintended consequences and could do irreparable harm to the company. In the course of conducting Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. business, you may have access to the confidential information of a vendor or business partner. Before receiving this confidential information, a company representative must sign a confidentiality agreement indicating that we will treat this information with the same care that we apply to our confidential information.
- Confidential information from a third party cannot be accepted unless a confidentiality agreement has been signed. Further, confidential information can never be accepted if the holder of the information does not have a legal right to both possess the information and to share it with Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. representatives.
- Permitted use of Confidential Information: Confidential information can be used as required to effectively execute the responsibilities of your job. It can also be used as a tool to review the performance of subordinates. Confidential information from a third party can be used to assist in determining if the third party’s products or services would be of value to Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. Once that determination is made, all such confidential information must be destroyed unless we enter into an agreement with the company, and that agreement requires the use of the confidential information. Examples of information that would fall into this category are trial software packages, pricing information, and detailed proposals that contain proprietary information. With the written approval of the Chief Executive Officer, Compliance Officer, Chief Financial Officer, or General Counsel, you may be permitted to confidential information with a potential vendor, business partner or financial institution. In such cases, the general counsel will supervise the development of a non‐disclosure agreement that must be signed by the potential recipient of confidential information before the information is provided.
- You may share confidential information when required to by law or court order. However, such disclosure must be carefully limited in scope to that required, and can only be done with the approval of the general counsel.
- Confidentiality Agreement: When you joined Kamlesh Food Private Ltd., you signed an agreement to protect and hold confidential our proprietary information. This agreement remains in effect for as long as you work for Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. and even after you leave the Company.
- Under this agreement, you may not disclose Kamlesh Food Private Ltd.’s confidential information to anyone or use it to benefit anyone other than Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. or without Kamlesh Food Private Ltd.prior written consent. Abiding by this agreement is a fundamental condition of your employment, and you should take its provisions very seriously.
- Name and e-mail address
- Website URL
- Demographic information (such as IP addresses) or other information that does not permit the identification of individual persons.
Demographic and technical information is gathered to enhance the reader experience and ensure that continued operation of the Website. In addition, information that users voluntarily provide through the Website, such as comments or board posts will be collected and maintained on the Website. E-mails sent to the operator of the Website will also be collected and stored.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of your data. We use a variety of methods to help protect your personal information. Despite these measures, you should know that the risk associated with submitting your personal data will never be eliminated, and your personal data could be accessed through an unauthorized user or through an inadvertent disclosure.
You may request deletion of your personal data by us, but we may be required by law or otherwise to keep this information. In addition, while we may delete your personal information from our active servers, your personal information may remain in our archives or data backup systems maintained by us or our service providers.
For users residing outside India, your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
Most browsers contain “cookies”, which allows the Website to store certain data about your visit. When a reader leaves a comment, along with other identifying information, that information is stored so that on subsequent visits readers do not have to re-enter that information again. Sensitive information, like name, phone numbers, and addresses are not collected or stored unless users leave them on the Website itself. The owner of the Website does not advise readers to post sensitive information where it can be read by others.
We do not have control over cookies placed by advertisers here or at their site(s). Please visit the privacy policies of those sites for further information.
Our servers, may also automatically collect information about your computer when you visit the Website, including without limitation the type of browser software you use, the operating system you are running, the Website that referred you, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. Your IP address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university.
Limited access to our database is also given to third parties that provide us with services, such as technical maintenance and assistance, but only for the purpose of and to the extent necessary to provide those services. These people are website designers and technicians. You expressly consent to the sharing of your personal information with our contractors or other service providers for the sole purpose of providing the services of the Website.
When you leave a comment, your IP (internet protocol) address is recorded. For more information about IP addresses visit IP Address (Wikipedia). This information can be used to block or ban users from the Website. When you leave a comment on the Website, you do so with the knowledge that it can be edited or deleted at the discretion of the owner of the Website. Malicious or comments with false information are removed as soon as possible. Please use appropriate caution when divulging personal information in the comments as that information is visible and available to the public at large.
Refund, Return and Cancellation Policy
Goods once ordered can not be cancelled.
Kamlesh Food Private Ltd. strictly follows no refund policy.